Friday, May 23, 2008

Trailer





Well I have aquired a trailer to use as a base for the project. The more design work I did the more it became apparent that I wanted just a frame of a trailer to build from. A boat trailer is an obvious choise. The trailer in question is a jetski trailer. It is in excellent condition which is great as it saves me the time spent cleaning it up. Please excuse the crappy photos. I'll take some more during the day when it isnt wedged in by cars


I have done some _very_ basic CAD work just to show people who I talk with what it is I'm talking about! I'll put it up, but I expect the design will change quite a bit.





Next stage on the fuse is putting in the potentiometers. Have the gizmo that feeds all that information to the pc coming in the mail. More soon

No comments: